Photo © The Siddens
Join Friends of Mountains-to-Sea Trail or renew your membership today online or by printing and mailing your membership application.
Members receive many benefits:
- The satisfaction of knowing they are a critical part of building & maintaining the trail
- A subscription to our e-newsletter
- Unlimited free access to all digital trail guides, including updates
- Invitations to special events, trail workdays and our Annual Meeting
- A 10% discount on MST merchandise in our online store.
- Recognition in our Annual Report
It’s been fun and rewarding to see the impact of our gifts on moving the trail forward. We hope thousands of others will join with us to help put the trail on the ground.
— Crawford Crenshaw and Laurie Dunn, Members
Friends of Mountains-to-Sea Trail is a 501(c )(3) non-profit organization. Your membership dues, less the value of any goods or services received, are deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Friends who donate $1,000 or volunteer 75 hours and donate $500 per year become members of the 1,000-Mile Society. Society members are recognized in the annual report and are invited to a special event each year to celebrate the trail.
Friends of Mountains-to-Sea Trail
PO Box 10431, Raleigh, NC 27605
You can also e-mail Executive Director Brent Laurenz at email@example.com
Financial information about the Friends and a copy of its license are available from the NC Charitable Solicitation Licensing Section at 1-888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the State.