- This event has passed.
MST Information Night – Greenville
February 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
We are holding an information night at the Great Outdoor Provision Company in Greenville (530 Greenville Blvd, SE, Ste D)
Exploring NC’s Mountains-to-Sea Trail
The Mountains-to-Sea Trail is North Carolina’s state hiking trail. It stretches 1175 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains to the Outer Banks, stopping at many of our state’s most beautiful places along the way. The Friends of the MST are the support group that builds, maintains, protects and promotes the trail.
Betsy Brown, Outreach Manager for the Friends of the MST, will share about:
• what is the MST and what makes it special,
• how you can hike it in a day, a weekend, a month or a lifetime,
• what are the plans for the MST in the coastal plain,
• what you can expect to find along the trail, and
• how you can get involved to support NC’s state trail.
Find out more at www.MountainstoSeaTrail.org