- This event has passed.
Eno River Section Trail Workday – Buttonbush Drive
December 7, 2019
We will be building trail to replace that which followed the old sewer line (now abandoned). Work will include:
- Trimming, cutting logs, clearing debris.
- Covering parts of the old sewer line with logs, rock, branches.
- Filling holes in the trail.
- Building the new trail tread.
- Building up the trail tread so it is not muddy after rains.
- Removing privet and other invasives.
Meet on Buttonbush Drive near the houses at 4710 and 4712 at 9 am at the pedestrian access to the river and the MST. Note this is a residential area and be sure not to block driveways.
Wear boots or solid shoes and clothes appropriate for the weather and work and bring gloves, water, and lunch. Tools will be provided.
To attend this workday and/or to be added to the Eno River workday notification email list, please contact FMST Task Force Leader Fred Dietrich at email@example.com.